Bodywisdom School of Traditional Thai MassageWelcome to our community. Join us to find find connection, community and creativity through practice of Traditional Thai Yoga Massage and more..
Bodywisdom was founded in 2007 by sisters Fiona and Nicola Smith. As individual practitioners & tutors, we offer a variety of modalities as tools to enable you to connect more deeply with yourself, listen to your body’s intelligence, feel good and stay healthy in body, mind and spirit
Body-wisdom is the ability to listen and respond to what our body is telling us. We all have the inner knowing needed to find and maintain well-being in both body and mind.
- We teach Professional diploma courses in Traditional Thai Yoga Massage
- We run & host Intensives in Advanced Thai Yoga massage
- We offer Introductory courses for beginners and practitioners of other modalities
- We run Skills Workshops for the Thai Massage Community
- We offer Mentoring, Certification & CPD for students of Thai Massage who have studied either with Bodywisdom or other schools who would like support in any aspect of their practice
- We give you plenty of self-study resources with On-line Thai Massage tutorials, demos & more..
Bodywisdom clinics are available in Somerset and Copenhagen
Book with Fiona at the Copenhagen Clinic for Traditional Thai Massage, Pregnancy & Post-natal Massage and 'Wellbeing at Work' for small & large businesses.
Book with Nicola at the Somerset Clinic for Traditional Thai Massage,Pregnancy & Post-natal massage, Yoga, Zero Balancing & Holistic Pulsing